Salesforce Recording Server
The Salesforce Recording Server will securely embed call recordings from Interaction Recorder into Salesforce. This will allow the recording control to be inserted into the Task view to allow recordings to be listened to while viewing the call log. The recording server restricts Salesforce users from being able to listen to the recordings if they don't have the appropriate permissions within CIC. Recordings are not stored in Salesforce so they don't go against data usage caps. Before listening to recordings, users must authenticate to CIC with their username and password. This application requires using the Interactive Intelligence Salesforce CTI integration to store call logs into Salesforce, but does not require the integration to listen to recordings. A packaged integration is available on the Salesforce AppExchange to simplify deployment to your Salesforce instance.
- Listen to Interaction Recorder call recordings directly from Salesforce
- View chat and email transcripts
- Use CIC security to limit who is able to listen to recordings.
- Does not store recordings in Salesforce so they don't go against data limits
- AppExchange package for easy deployment
Tested with these browsers
3.0+ IE 9+ Firefox 3.5+ Safari 3.0+ Opera 10.5+